After the many stunts Kanye pulled this past week in promotion for his upcoming full length Yeezus, it was only a matter of time before he built up the buzz on his latest shoe endeavor. It has been rumored for sometime that Ye might drop a new colorway for his coveted kicks and the G.O.O.D. music mogul continued to fuel those rumors this past weekend after sporting an all red Yeezy II during his SNL performance. This will be the third colorway and are expected to drop later this year.
Check out the shoes and Ye’s live performance below:
Let’s talk about the @Nike Air Yeezy 2 and this Wolf Grey/Pure Platinum colorway.
Before we begin, the Air Yeezy 2 isn’t set to drop until
April 13, 2012 June 2012…but, the camp-out has already started. However, with this colorway, I can completely see why. They also have an image of Horus on the tongue, glow in the dark soles, a drawstring bag and many other bonuses to being one of the few to cop. Even though they aren’t much different from the black Air Yeezy’s 2, the grey just shines a whole new light on the design.
So, how many of you plan to go set up your tents now?
You know you want the @Nike Air Yeezy 2′s, so go get them. Mama always said go with your first instinct, so why are you wasting time. Anything Nike is worth getting, so when they release this month you better be in line! Are you trying to tell me they’re not hot?! No? Oh ok. That’s what I thought!
- Black “Ugly Christmas Sweater” Nike SB Dunk High – Release Date
- Nike KD 6 “Wheat” Release Date
- Nike Air Trainer 1 Mid “Brogue” in Stores Now!
- Black & Purple-Orange Nike Air Tech Challenge Huarache
- Air Jordan 10 “Powder Blue” 2014 Retro – Release Date
- Nike LeBron 11 “Christmas”
- Jordan 6 Rings “Gamma Blue”
- Reebok “Camouflage” Kamikaze II
- “Oregon Ducks”- Nike Air Foamposite One
- Air Jordan 2 Retro “Cool Grey” 2014- Sneak Peek
- Nike Air Trainer SC High “Ohio State Buckeyes” Release Date
- “Ugly Christmas Sweater” Nike SB Dunk High – Release Date
- Jordan Six Rings Retro Black/Red
- Air Jordan 12 “Gamma Blue” – Release Date
- Nike Zoom Revis – Air Jordan 2 Inspired
- Apr 5: Keith Haring & Reebok Classic sneakers
- Apr 12: Adidas Adi MC Low Snake Skin sneakers
- Apr 14: Nike Air Max 1 Hyperfuse Hyper Blue/Pink Force sneakers
- Apr 19: Reebok Shaq Attaq sneakers
- Apr 20: Nike KD V Elite White/Metallic Gold sneakers
- May 4: Air Jordan 5 Grape sneakers
- May 4: Nike Lebron X Pure Platinum ReEntry sneakers
- May 18: Lil Wayne & Supra Chimera sneakers
- May 25: Nike Air Max Trainer ’91 Bo Knows sneakers
- May 28: Comme Des Garcons & Converse Pro Leather sneakers
- May 31: Nike LeBron 10 What The MVP sneakers
- Jun 8: Air Jordan 11 Low White/Black-Red sneakers
- Jun 8: Nike Air Jordan 11 Low-White/Black-True Red sneakers
- July 2013: Jordan CP3.IV AE True Blue/Black-White-Cement Grey sneakers
- Sept 2013: Air Jordan V Black Grape sneakers
- Oct 2013: Air Jordan IV Retro Green Glow sneakers